Why We Exist
Our mission is to protect the health, welfare and surroundings of the communities we serve.
Where We Are Going
Our vision is to create an organization where motivated, self-directed employees develop innovative technology, products and solutions that meet our customers environmental and regulatory compliance needs, while abiding by our Core Values.
By integrating these innovative technologies and products, TruHorizon creates cost-effective environmental solutions that ensure compliance.
What We Believe In
For TruHorizon, our core values answer the question, “Why do we show up everyday?” This is not just a job for our employees; we solve community concerns, from environmental noise control to erosion and sediment solutions. In fact, these core values inspired the development of our safety-based, leadership development program, which has contributed to our superior safety record.
- Safety – If you can’t do it safely, don’t do it!
- Integrity – Do the right thing even when no one is looking!
- Excellence – Sometimes being great is just not good enough!
- People – People love working here!
- Value – Superior companies generate superior returns!
Environmental solutions should prioritize safety. Whether we’re providing noise control solutions or managing erosion and sediment, TruHorizon ensures the safety of people, property and the environment is the chief objective.
We continuously work to achieve a goal of zero incidents on each project through extensive safety training, job hazard analysis and regularly scheduled HSE audits.
Explore our product and service offering in our environmental safety resources center.
TruHorizon is an environmental services company with a storied history. For over a decade, we’ve blended our environmental solutions and sound control services for oil and gas drilling operations.
- 2008: Launched sound control services in Fort-Worth, Texas for oil and gas operation in the Barnett Shale
- 2011: Expanded sound control service to the Northeast, in Claysville, PA
- 2015: Added erosion and sediment control services for oilfield operations
- 2016: Incorporated inspection services into erosion, sediment and water control systems
- 2018: Integrated containment services into our environmental offering