For TruHorizon, our core values answer, “Why do we show up everyday?” Environmental and regulatory compliance management is not just a job for our employees – we thrive on solving community concerns and keeping our customers safe.
If you’re interested in a career in environmental compliance solutions, with opportunities to leverage emerging technologies, best-in-class training and a culture led by our core values, we want to hear from you.
- Safety – If you can’t do it safely, don’t do it!
- Integrity – Do the right thing even when no one is looking!
- Excellence – Sometimes being great is just not good enough!
- People – People love working here!
- Value – Superior companies generate superior returns!
Recent Job Postings:
Northeast Region Account Manager
TruHorizon Environmental Solutions (“TES” or “the Company”) is a privately held, environmental service company that supports North American energy, construction and industrial markets with turnkey solutions for noise control, erosion prevention, sediment control and compliance data management. TES’s majority shareholder is Main Street Capital Corporation (NYSE: MAIN), a principle investment firm that provides long-term debt and equity capital to lower middle market companies. The remaining equity is owned by the Company’s senior management team.
This position will be responsible for marketing and sales in the Company’s Northeast Region and will report to the General Manager in the regional office. The Company intends to expand its market coverage and potentially its product and service offerings over the next two years, which will increase the Region’s overall size and presence.
- Serve as primary contact with customers within the Region.
- Participate in all marketing and sales activities within the Region, including attending
tradeshows and industry conferences.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers through market research, lead
generation, inbound and outbound inquiries.
- Develop relevant contacts, initiate introduction of the Company and identify demand
potential for TruHorizon’s products and services.
- Develop, tailor and participate in technical presentations to existing and potential new
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key decision makers.
- Work with Regional Operations Manager to ensure we are delivering unparalleled
customer service and quality.
- Interface directly with customers on scheduling, manage customer expectations, and
coordinate customer relations with Regional sales and operations staff.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements reviews.
Analyze sales results compared to budget and prior periods and provide senior management with detailed analysis of results, variances, trends, and updated forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly inventory reports, forecast for demand, and related inventory needs.
- Participate in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to senior management for the
Company to expand its customer base and product and service offerings.
- 5-plus years of technical sales experience with a track record of successfully meeting goals, targets and quotas.
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred, with a particular focus on drilling and production services, well site selection, or construction services.
- Commercial construction and general contracting experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate engineered solutions to drilling engineers, operations managers,
health, safety and environmental professionals, and senior level executives within the oil
and gas industry.
- Qualified contacts and relationships within the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Ability to travel within the Region and to other Principle markets on a regular basis.
- College degree required, with demonstrated strength in technical products and services.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
Salary and Benefits
TES offers competitive salary and benefits to all of its employees, based on the skill, knowledge and experience of the individual. The Company provides a competitive package of benefits, including a Section 401(k) plan, with a Company match, medical, dental, vision, disability, and other similar benefits. This position will also receive use of a Company cell phone, iPad, laptop, and an automobile allowance.
Email us your resume: email@example.com