Why We Exist
Our mission is to protect the health, welfare and surroundings of the communities we serve.
Where We Are Going
Our vision is to create an organization where motivated, self-directed employees develop innovative technology, products and solutions that meet our customers environmental and regulatory compliance needs, while abiding by our Core Values.
What We Believe In
For TruHorizon, our core values answer the question, “Why do we show up everyday?” This is not just a job for our employees; we solve community concerns, from noise solutions to erosion and sediment control. In fact, these core values inspired the development of our safety-based, leadership development program, which has contributed to our superior safety record.
- Safety – If you can’t do it safely, don’t do it!
- Integrity – Do the right thing even when no one is looking!
- Excellence – Sometimes being great is just not good enough!
- People – People love working here!
- Value – Superior companies generate superior returns!
Safety of people, property and the environment is the most important objective of TruHorizon’s construction operations. We continuously work to achieve a goal of zero incidents on each project through extensive safety training, job hazard analysis and regularly scheduled HSE audits.